WHAT IS IT?
You asked for it and so we’re delivering. Come and join us over 8 weeks while we work with you on your summer fitness goals. This challenge will be filled with physical challenges which will be set by your group’s leader over an 8 week period. You will be working in 3 teams that will be lead by Sammy, DJ and Rick. Your team trainer will check in with you regularly over the 8 weeks to make sure you’re on track. You will be accountable not only to yourselves but to your leader too. Weigh-ins and photos will be completed at the beginning and end of the challenge.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND WHAT DOES THIS COVER?
The cost to participate in this challenge for members is $79 which covers the following:
- An informative 90min workshop on meal prep and swapping ingredients which will be run by our very own Jess Anderson from Learn to Nourish. Jess will provide each attendee with recipe and workshop info booklets, as well as two taste testers and all the ingredients required for you to try your hand at bliss ball making at SWET. Give yourself a competitive advantage on this challenge by attending this. You won’t regret it.
- Regular physical challenges that will be set by your team’s trainer.
- 2 weigh-in consultations
- Registration fees also go towards the major prizes for the winners at the end of thecompetition!For non-members, the cost of this challenge is $399 which covers all of the above plus an 8 Week SWET Membership. This membership gives you access to unlimited classes on our timetable for the 8 week duration.
WHEN DOES THE CHALLENGE START AND FINISH?
The challenge will commence Monday 25 September 2017. Initial weigh-ins and ‘before’ photos MUST be completed by Sunday 24 September 2017. As mentioned above, weigh-ins and photos will be completed at the beginning and end of the 8 weeks.
The 8 week challenge ends on Sunday 19 November 2017.
HOW DO I WIN THIS CHALLENGE? There are 3 major prizes to be won:
- Best physical transformation based on before and after photos.
- Best weigh-in results (i.e. highest fat loss % and muscle gain %)
- Highest point scorer
Points are gained through attending classes. You can only gain a maximum of 5 points per week which means that there is a maximum of 40 points you can gain over the 8 week challenge. If at the end of the challenge, there is more than 1 person on highest equal points, that particular points prize will be shared.
HOW DO I ENTER?
You will just need to complete your details on the next page and pay your registration fee. Payment can be made in the gym where we have Eftpos and Credit Card facilities or you can do an Internet Banking Transfer to: SWET 01-0505-0781869-00 using your surname and first initial as a reference.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION?
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have. You can ask either Sammy, DJ or Rick in the gym or simply email your query to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org