When: Saturday 25 May 2019
Time: 11:00 am start
Where: Camp Wainui, 203 Coast Road, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt Current price: $67.50 per person
Just a quick reminder that we are just over a month away from Tough Guy and Gal 2019 and you know we never turn down an invitation to this event.
2019 marks our 6th year participating in Tough Guy and Gal and we’re entering our team into the Gym/Club Challenge again.
2018 was a massive year for SWET at this event and we ALL had such a great time together. We also managed to take home the trophy for the 1st Gym/Club overall in the Wellington region with 5 of our female team members Charlotte Collie, Muriel Seeley, Arna Scott, Anna Walraven and Heillandri Moller placing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in their respective grades.
The adult events are open to both male and female competitors who are 13 years of age or older. This year’s course features swamp crossings, a spiders web net climb, crawl under barb wire, beautiful native bush trails, tunnels, hurdles, a climbing frame and not to mention, mud, mud, and more mud.
Please note that the registration price will increase as we get closer to the event.
For all the instructions on how to join team SWET, see below.
How to enter Team SWET:
1. Click on the ‘Join Team SWET’ button below
2. Select ‘Wellington – 25th May’
3. Select ‘Wellington – Gym/Club Challenge Sat 25th May 6km only’
4. Tick the ‘Waiver & Release Statement’ followed by ‘Next’
5. Enter your details
6. Click on the ‘Select Team’, button at the bottom of the form
7. Select ‘SWET’ and enter password ‘SWET2019’
8. When it asks you for the name of your Gym/Club, enter ‘SWET’
9. Follow the remainder of the prompts
|Let us take you on a wee trip down memory lane ..|
We can’t wait to see you there!
If you have any questions, please email Julia at email@example.com.